April 6, 2011

Gifted: Photo Book

Birthdays...they happen every year; for each of us and those we love. Each time one of my family members or a close friend has a birthday, I'm always faced with how to show them I care and celebrate in having them in my life. My mother's birthday was this past month and I really wanted to give her something special, something a bit more personal than the usual birthday gift. As a family, we spent Thanksgiving a few years back in Santa Fe, NM and had such a wonderful time; we, as a whole family, fell in love with Santa Fe. As a special way to commemorate our trip, and as she's been so very supportive of my photographic endeavors, I put together this photo book from our family trip. I was pleased with how it turned out...and she loved it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grammar of Ornament All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger