January 31, 2012

Photography: Souvenir Foto School

Besotted Brand Blog
I'm about to embark upon a journey...a photographic journey that is. In keeping with some of the goals I made for myself this year, specifically that one about exploring my creative side, I decided to join the Souvenir Foto School. What is that? Well, it's a sort of online photography class hosted by Miss B at Besotted Brand Blog and Michelle at Creatocrat, where a group of us (about 50) will take a photo a day for 30 days using the alphabet as a guide and be held accountable for posting that photo each day. As  a group, we'll be able to learn from each other, ask questions and watch our photography progress (and hopefully improve) as the month goes on. 

Class starts tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited. Especially because it means I'll be here, on the blog, posting a photo everyday, so you all can follow along with my progress. Accountability to all of you as well...if that isn't motivation, I don't know what is! Here's to a February full of photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grammar of Ornament All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger