January 4, 2011

2011: New Year, New Endeavor

by Jared Schorr via loveliness

2011. A new year and a new beginning of sorts. 2011. An odd numbered year. I like odd numbered years; they seem to work better for me than even numbered years. I'm not sure why, but our old friend Change seems to work his magic in my life in odd years. And I'm in dire need of our old friend Change after the hand 2010 dealt me.

Staring this new start head on with Change in my hand and in my heart, I'm creating this space. This space, that I've longed to create for some time now, is to me, my haven; my source for inspiration and exploration; my creative hope and outlet. This space, that I've so longed to create for some time now, is to you I hope, a haven of sorts, full of inspiration, room for imagination and new ideas.

I don't know exactly where Change will take me or this lovely little space in this coming year, but wherever it may be, I look forward to sharing it with you.

"Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we know all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?" -Anne of Green Gables

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grammar of Ornament All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger