August 1, 2012

Recap: Mini Marketplace

Thanks to those of you who were able to stop by Saturday for the Mini Marketplace sale! We had a lot of fun and it was wonderful to get so many questions about my jewelry and suggestions for future pieces to make.

Although initially nervous about participating in the sale, it turned out to be a great learning experience for me and got me jumpstarted on adding some new things to the shop. Lily and I spent quite a few hours in the studio prepping and creating in anticipation of the event, as N captured so well in the picture above.

And I will admit that I let out a huge sigh of relief after it was over, but the takeaway was definitely worth the stressful bits!

 Hopefully, I'll have the opportunity to participate in something similar in the future. A big thanks to Lindsey Neuhaus for setting it up and including me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grammar of Ornament All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger