November 7, 2011

Weekend Snapshots


This weekend was bustling and full - abounding with wonderful smells from the oven that filled the house with an autumn warmth - brimming with inspiration and energy from recent artistic endeavors. The kitchen served as my base camp; if I wasn't mixing something up or preparing a meal, I was hunched over the kitchen table (my makeshift craft area) working in watercolors or pasting envelopes together. It proved to be a productive weekend, most worthy of the extra hour we received on Sunday. I collapsed into bed Sunday night, exhausted yet satisfyingly fulfilled.

Brown Sugar Bacon Biscuits via Joy the Baker
Backyard Blooms

Bittersweet Chocolate
Lemony Olive Oil Banana Bread via 101 Cookbooks
A little peak at some cards in the works
Runaway glitter 
Beef Bourguignon, similar recipe here
Oh, and I also finished redesigning the blog - it's simpler and cleaner and I love that the layout allows for pictures to be a bit bigger. What do you think? Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grammar of Ornament All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger