November 14, 2011

Weekend Snapshots


I spent another weekend in full craft mode, this time working on some Thanksgiving projects. It's funny, these past few weekends I've been in this manic state of DIY, jumping from one project to another in excited anticipation, barely finishing one before I start another. I suppose it could be my way of escaping reality somewhat, but hey, whatever gets me by, right?

Farm fresh eggs; look at those colors!
A delicious lunch made with said farm fresh eggs
Beautiful Monarch 
Nature walk loot for Thanksgiving table
Glitter paint to sparkle things up

Pop of color
It's been wonderful to feel motivated again to work on projects outside of work. I have a feeling good things are going to happen, especially because I have some wonderful people encouraging me to pursue them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grammar of Ornament All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger