February 6, 2012

Of the Moment: Blog Milk Shop

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but the blog got itself a brand new look. With some fun and exciting things I'm working on this year, I thought it was time to spruce things up and have a more professional looking blog. Enter Blog Milk Shop: created by Ana Degenaar, author of Blog Milk Blog, the shop provides simple, modern and affordable themes for bloggers like myself. Best of all, they only sell 15 of each design so my blog won't look like hundreds of other blogs out there. I also spent the better part of a day designing the new logo for the blog which took some major Photoshop skills so I'm pretty proud of it. I think this new design affords me lots of room to grow and plenty of room to change things up when I feel like it. A big thanks to Ana and Blog Milk Shop for their great and affordable designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grammar of Ornament All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger