March 12, 2012

Handmade: Yeehaw He's Here Card + Care Package
























My dear cousin had a baby boy a couple of months ago, and I've been meaning to send a little something to welcome the little guy into this world for some time now. I finally got my stuff together last week and put a little blue package of love together for them. I found them the cutest cowboy sippy cup at a boutique on our trip to Lockhart and I used it as my inspiration for the card. Thankfully, Easter is almost here so there was a plethora of blue candy in the store that I put in cellophane bags and tied up with blue string. I also put in some gold chocolate coins for good luck and fortune and for fun, I threw in a little race car wind up toy! I hope they enjoyed receiving it as much as I enjoyed putting it together for them!













































































No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grammar of Ornament All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger