March 30, 2012

Inspiration: Nature



























"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." - John Muir


I'm craving Nature at the moment and the peace and serenity it offers. N and I have been contemplating camping these past few months. It's not something we've done before, but it seems like Mother Earth has been calling to us recently and asking us to take relief under her shady trees and rest among her glorious sounds. We haven't yet answered her and until we do, I'll settle on stepping out the back door and breathing in as much fresh air as I can. 


image credit: Reclining Woman, Will Barnet, 1978, via here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grammar of Ornament All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger