May 23, 2012

Of the Moment: A Getaway











What's been most on my mind recently? Getting away! As summer approaches and warm weather (okay, HOT weather) takes over Austin, I can't help but think about escaping to some wonderful, maybe even exotic place. Granted, it's been over 2 years since I've had a real vacation and at least 4 since I went somewhere really vacation-worthy, I think its completely valid that I day dream endlessly about being on a beach (with lots of SPF 50 on) doing absolutely nothing and loving every minute of it. Alas, since no vacation of my dreams is in near sight, I'll settle on revisiting those that I have been on in the past. Here are some shots from some of my most favorite past getaways!


























































2 comments:

  1. Wow, these pictures are gorgeous. You have such a great eye. I hope you have a chance to get away! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

My Grammar of Ornament All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger