May 17, 2012

Take Notice: Midnight Necklace



Much to my surprise and delight, the Midnight Necklace has been in the spotlight the past couple of days. First, it was featured in The Washingtonian Magazine Shoparound column's "The Best Neon Jewelry on Etsy Right Now". Click into the slideshow and you'll find my necklace is the last image included in the collection - I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it!















Second, it was featured on This Little Street Blog in Audrey's the colors of happiness post. I'm thrilled that she featured my necklace because I was introduced to her lovely corner of the web. Her blog is full of beautiful imagery, handmade finds and simple everyday inspirations. I added This Little Street to my list of daily reads and you should too! Thank you, Audrey!

image credits: My Grammar of OrnamentThis Little Street Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grammar of Ornament All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger