April 10, 2012

Announcing: Shop MGoO




















After several month's of hard work and many years spent dreaming of this day, I'm happy to finally announce the opening of the My Grammar of Ornament Shop, handmade necklaces lovingly made one at a time by me! I've been painting beads, experimenting with all sorts materials and trying out different designs since the beginning of January and I finally got the operation off and running this past weekend. I went to sleep smiling Sunday night, the soft weight of accomplishment shutting my eyes and drifting me off to dreamland. Here's a peak at some of my favorite pieces:





































































































I'm continually making new necklaces with different designs and colors, so be sure to visit often. Links to the store can always be found on the link bar above and in the sidebar. And if you like what you see, I'd be ever so grateful if you'd pass the link along to your friends and family. I'm thrilled to start this new chapter of My Grammar of Ornament and to share it with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grammar of Ornament All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger