June 8, 2012

LOOK: Cicely Bracelet

Cicely



Summer is here, which means wedding season is upon us. I thought it would be fun to pull together an outfit to wear to one of those summer weddings I know you've been invited to using one of my pieces. Since most of my pieces are fairly casual, it was kind of a fun challenge to try dressing it up. And it goes to show that most any jewelry can be either dressed up or dressed down depending on what you pair it with. 

For a afternoon wedding, I would wear the Cicely bracelet with this gorgeous dress from Anthropologie. With my hair curled and pulled back into a low chignon with this sparkly bobbi pin, I'd done bright red lips and a sweep of shimmer on my cheeks. So fresh and beautiful for a day of celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grammar of Ornament All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger