June 4, 2012

NEW in SHOP!























A few new bracelets in shop this week. I'm slowly churning out more bracelets and I'm transitioning some listings into bracelet stacks, like the one above. I still have them at the special price of 3 for $20, regular price is $26.















This new design is the Cicely bracelet and it's available in white (pictured), grey and white and turquoise; new color combinations are coming soon.



The Harbor is now available in turquoise and lime green, as well as white and cobalt blue. I'm also working on some new color combinations in this design too.

Are there any specific color combinations you're craving this summer? Let me know in the comments what color combinations you might like to see in the shop next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grammar of Ornament All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger